Followers of Jesus are commanded throughout Scripture to build relationships. We are commanded to build our relationships with God through study in His Word and our relationships with one another through time spent with other believers.
– Get info on Bible studies.
– Learn more about our church events.
Every Christian has a purpose in the Kingdom of God. We are each given spiritual gifts to serve and build up others. You will grow deeper in your love for God and others when you find and live out your purpose.
– Learn about your spiritual gifts.
– Serve on a ministry team.
Jesus commanded his followers to make disciples. This includes learning how to feed yourself and others spiritually, as well as holding one another accountable. Discipleship Groups are a great place to do that.
– Learn about Discipleship Groups.
– Find a Discipleship Group.