Know God, Build Relationships, Find Purpose, Grow Disciples.
Where are you located?
What are services like?
All of our services last roughly an hour and consist of worship songs, prayers, and a message from God’s Word that’s relate-able to your life. At SBC, everyone is welcome! If you’re new at SBC, be sure to stop by our welcome center in the sanctuary lobby to pick up a gift from our church!
What time are services?
Our services begin at different times, depending on which day you come. We worship on Sunday mornings at 9 AM and 11 AM, with both services being identical in nature. On Wednesdays, we meet at 6:30 PM. Most of our services last around an hour. We also offer various Bible study options and try to post all current offerings on this site. For a more complete schedule, visit our Meeting Times page.
What should I wear?
At our church we have people who wear all different styles. Some wear t-shirts and jeans, some dress casually, and others wear suits and dresses. It really is up to you. Jesus offers an invitation to come as you are, while some people prefer to “present their best to God.” We understand both perspectives. The main thing God wants from us is to come to Him in worship.
What will my kids do?
During our Sunday morning worship times, we offer Kids’ Church for children in kindergarten through 6th grades. Nursery and preschool activities on Sunday mornings will resume November 1.
Where should I park and enter the building?
We know that navigating our building can be a bit difficult the first few times you come. On Sunday mornings we have people available at all entrances to help you find your way around. We have also labeled all of our entrances with numbers.
– Sanctuary location: If you enter through the front doors (on Main St.), you will enter at sanctuary level. If you enter through the back doors, the sanctuary will be located on the second floor.
– Parking is available on Main St., 2nd St., and behind the church building. We also have auxiliary parking across Cherry St. and in the Post Office parking lot.
– Handicap accessible parking is available on Main St., 2nd St., and beside the church office entrance.
– If you have children who you want to take to our children’s ministry area, it will be easiest for you to park near the back door that is under the large drive-thru canopy. You will also want to enter this door (entrance #5)
– If you need elevator access (our sanctuary is on the second floor), you will want to park near and enter through the church office doors (located in the back of the building, entrance #6)
Get More Info
Plan a Visit
We would be glad to help you answer any specific questions you may have about our church and help you find your way around when you come! Simply let us know when you’re planning to attend, by clicking the button below!