– WE GIVE BECAUSE GOD HAS GIVEN –
No-contact offering boxes have been placed next to the entrances of the sanctuary, for your convenience. You may give as you enter or leave any of our in-person gatherings.
You may give quickly and conveniently through our secure online-giving platform. You can also set up reoccurring giving and access your giving history in your account.
GIVE ONLINE NOW
We now have text-based giving! It’s quick and easy. Try it now by texting the word “Give” to 844-955-1252. You’ll get a reply back with simple instructions on how to do it.
4. Mail or Drop-off
You may give by mail by sending a check made out to “Scottsville Baptist Church” to our mailing address, 301 E. Main St. Scottsville, KY 42164. Our office is also open during the week for drop-off of tithes and offerings.
5. Mobile App
Similar to giving online via our website, we also have a giving app that makes it easy to give and access your giving history on your mobile device. You can also use the app to set up reoccurring giving.
1. Launch the app store from your device and search for the app, “Tithely”.
2. Login or create a donor profile to give.
3. Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for Scottsville Baptist Church by typing “Scottsville Baptist Church” and/or our zip code (42164), or choose to search for organizations near you.
4. Once logged in, give by tapping the “Give Now” button.